The currently available topics for theses are listed as follows. Please contact directly the person in charge as mentioned in the announcements:
In German or English
- Bayesian model selection for environmental problems
- Sensitivity analysis for river models
- How certain are energy planning models?
- Uncertainty quantification for river models
- How can we make energy storage planning models faster
- Automated river calibration
- Create a classification algorithm
- Are our simulations good enough?
- How important is the modeling of efficiency curves for energy storage planning?
- Model selection for soil-vegetation-atmosphere models
In English only
- Gamma ray attenuation: statistical optimization
- Modelling groundwater-surface water interactions in bedrock rivers
- Global sensitivity analysis on hydro models
- Predicting customers' choice behavior for railway tickets
- Optimization of irrigation operations: A case study of irrigation management in Punjab, Pakistan
- Statistical modelling of groundwater data to estimate dynamics of total groundwater storage
- Residual Network (ResNet) application to a Thermochemical Energy Storage system