The currently available topics for theses are listed as follows. Please contact directly the person in charge as mentioned in the announcements:
In German or English
- Bayesian model selection for environmental problems
- Sensitivity analysis for river models
- How certain are energy planning models?
- Uncertainty quantification for river models
- How can we make energy storage planning models faster
- Bayesian river calibration
- How important is the modeling of efficiency curves for energy storage planning?
- AND/OR-Calibration Strategy to Improve Hydrological Models
- Gaussian Mixture Model Averaging for Hydrogeological Predictions
In English only
- Shallow subsurface heat transport under transient boundary conditions for technological applications
- How Does Weather and Land Surface Influence Shallow Subsurface Soil Temperature?
- Development and Optimization of irrigation operational management model: A case study of irrigation system in Punjab - Pakistan
- Statistical modelling of groundwater data to estimate dynamics of total groundwater storage
- Bayesian calibration of rail vehicles model
- Model comparison in heterogeneous porous media
- Bayesian meta-model and language for scientific modelling
- Correlation of Weights in Convolutional Neural Network for Heterogeneous System Modelling