By appointment only.
2012: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (Honours), University of Calcutta (India)
2015: Master of Science in Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (India)
2020: Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (India)
Since April 2020: Postdoctoral Researcher, Institute for Modelling Hydraulic and Environmental Systems, University of Stuttgart (Germany)
- 2015: Institute Research Fellowship, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- 2013: Merit Scholarship of Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D. Program, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- Ghosh, T., Bringedal, C., Helmig, R., & Sekhar, G. P. R. (2020). Upscaled equations for two-phase flow in highly heterogeneous porous media: Varying permeability and porosity. Advances in Water Resources, 145, 103716. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103716
- Ghosh, T., & Raja Sekhar, G. P. (2020). A note on Mellin-Fourier integral transform technique to solve Stokes’ problem analogue to flow through a composite layer of free flow and porous medium. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 483. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2019.123578
- Ghosh, T., Deb, D., & Raja Sekhar, G. P. (2020). Non-classical flow modeling of spontaneous imbibition in spatially heterogeneous reservoirs. Computational Geosciences, 24. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10596-020-09967-0
- Ghosh, T., Raja Sekhar, G. P., & Deb, D. (2019). Mathematical modeling of co-current spontaneous imbibition in heterogeneous porous medium. European Journal of Mechanics - B/Fluids, 76. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euromechflu.2019.02.004
- Ghosh, T., Raja Sekhar, G. P., & Deb, D. (2019). Modeling of Co-current Spontaneous Imbibition Oil Recovery from Partially Covered Homogeneous Hydrocarbon Reservoir. Transport in Porous Media, 130(3), Article 3. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11242-019-01349-0
- T. Ghosh, C. Bringedal, R. Helmig, and G. P. Raja Sekhar, “Two-phase flow through highly heterogeneous porous media: Modelling and upscaling,” in International Conference on Advances in Differential equations and Numerical Analysis (ADENA 2020), Online, October 12 - 15, 2020. Oct. 2020.
- T. Ghosh, C. Bringedal, R. Helmig, and G. P. Raja Sekhar, “Upscaled equations for two-phase flow in highly heterogeneous porous media,” in 12th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Porous Media (InterPore 2020), Online, August 31 - September 4, 2020, Qingdao/online. Sep. 2020.
- T. Ghosh, G. P. Raja Sekhar, and D. Deb, “Mathematical Modelling of Water-flooding Techniques in Heterogeneous Hydrocarbon Reservoirs,” in 13th World Congress on Computational Mechanics / 2nd Pan American Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM 2018), Marriot Marquis, New York City, USA, July 22 - 27, 2018. Jul. 2018.
- T. Ghosh, Y. K. Gujjala, D. Deb, and G. P. Raja Sekhar, “Novel Reservoir Quality Index and Its Impact on the Recovery Rate,” SIAM Conference on Mathematical & Computational Issues in the Geosciences (GS21), June 21 - 24, 2021, Virtual Conference. Jun. 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.siam.org/conferences/cm/conference/gs21