+++Despite the current corona situation, we continue to offer bachelor / master theses (taking all security measures into account)+++
VEGAS offers a variety of different bachelor / master theses for the study programs Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, WAREM and WASTE. A selection is shown in the following list. Beyond that, we often have exciting new tasks on the development of remediation technologies on different scales, geothermal energy, measurement technology and exploration as well as heterogeneity and multivariate statistics. Just contact Jürgen Braun, Claus Haslauer, or Norbert Klaas if you are interested!
Current student assignments available:
- Column experiments for assessments of the efficiency of an S-ISCO process (surfactant-supported in-situ oxidation) for the remediation of groundwater contaminations
- Data Processing and Evaluation for Thermally Enhanced In-Situ Remediation (TisS)
- Determination of mass transfer rates of Contaminants during Steam-Air Enhanced in-situ remediation processes, Part III
- Experimentelle Ermittlung von Freisetzungsraten von perfluorierten Kohlenwasserstoffen (PFAS) aus kontaminierten Böden
- Experimental Methods for the Evaluation of Immobilization Ap-proaches for Soils Contaminated with Perfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Experimental studies on the feasibility and efficiency of a surfactant-supported In-situ oxidation for the remediation of groundwater contamination using a 2D model approach
- How does Weather and Land Surface Influence Shallow Subsurface Soil Temperature?
- Geophysical Measurements (TDR) of Soil Moisture Content at Various Temperatures
- Multivariate Time-Series Analysis and Modelling of Environmental Data