VEGAS offers a variety of different bachelor / master theses for the study programs Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, WAREM and WASTE. A selection is shown in the following list. Beyond that, we often have exciting new tasks on the development of remediation technologies on different scales, geothermal energy, measurement technology and exploration as well as heterogeneity and multivariate statistics. Just contact Jürgen Braun, Claus Haslauer, or Norbert Klaas if you are interested!
Current student assignments available:
- Data Processing and Evaluation for Thermally Enhanced In-Situ Remediation (TisS)
- Determination of mass transfer rates of Contaminants during Steam-Air Enhanced in-situ remediation processes, Part III
- Experimentelle Ermittlung von Freisetzungsraten von perfluorierten Kohlenwasserstoffen (PFAS) aus kontaminierten Böden
- Geophysical Measurements (TDR) of Soil Moisture Content at Various Temperatures
- Multivariate Time-Series Analysis and Modelling of Environmental Data
- Shallow subsurface heat transport under transient boundary conditions for technological applications