+49 711 685 60979
- Xiao S, Praditia T, Oladyshkin S, Nowak W. Global sensitivity analysis of a thermochemical energy storage model to measure the effect of uncertain parameters. Computational Geosciences. 2020;
- Erdal D, Xiao S, Nowak W, Cirpka O. Sampling Behavioral Model Parameters for Ensemble-based Sensitivity Analysis using Gaussian Process Emulation and Active Subspaces. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment. 2020;
- Xiao S, Oladyshkin S, Nowak W. Forward-reverse switch between density-based and regional sensitivity analysis. Applied Mathematical Modelling. 2020;84:377–92.
- Xiao S, Oladyshkin S, Nowak W. Reliability analysis with conditional importance sampling based on adaptive Kriging. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2020;197:106852.
- Xiao S, Reuschen S, Köse G, Oladyshkin S, Nowak W. Estimation of small failure probabilities based on thermodynamic integration and parallel tempering. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 2019;133:106248.
- Wang Y, Xiao S, Lu Z. An efficient method based on Bayes’ theorem to estimate the failure-probability-based sensitivity measure. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 2019;115:607–20.
- Xiao S, Oladyshkin S, Nowak W. Reliability sensitivity analysis with subset simulation: application to a carbon dioxide storage problem. In: International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum. Stuttgart, Germany: International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum; 2019. (International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum).
- Xiao S, Lu Z, Wang P. Multivariate Global Sensitivity Analysis Based on Distance Components Decomposition. Risk Analysis. 2018;38(12):2703–21.
- Wang Y, Xiao S, Lu Z. A new efficient simulation method based on Bayes’ theorem and importance sampling Markov chain simulation to estimate the failure-probability-based global sensitivity. Aerospace Science and Technology. 2018;79:364–72.
- Wang P, Lu Z, Zhang K, Xiao S, Yue Z. Copula-based decomposition approach for the derivative-based sensitivity of variance contributions with dependent variables. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2018;169:437–50.
- Xiao S, Lu Z. Global sensitivity analysis based on Gini’s mean difference. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization. 2018;58(4):1523–35.
- Wang P, Lu Z, Xiao S. Variance-based sensitivity analysis with the uncertainties of the input variables and their distribution parameters. Communication in Statistics-Simulation and Computation. 2018;47(4):1103–25.
- Xiao S, Lu Z. Reliability analysis by combining higher-order unscented transformation and fourth-moment method. ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems, Part A: Civil Engineering. 2018;4(1):04017034.
- Xiao S, Lu Z, Wang P. Multivariate global sensitivity analysis for dynamic models based on energy distance. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization. 2018;57(1):279–91.
- Xiao S, Lu Z, Wang P. Global sensitivity analysis based on distance correlation for structural systems with multivariate output. Engineering Structures. 2018;167:74–83.
- Xiao S, Lu Z, Xu Liyang. Multivariate sensitivity analysis based on the direction of eigen space through principal component analysis. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2017;165:1–10.
- Xiao S, Lu Z. Structural reliability sensitivity analysis based on classification of model output. Aerospace Science and Technology. 2017;71:52–61.
- Xiao S, Lu Z, Qin F. Estimation of the generalized Sobol’s sensitivity index for multivariate output model using unscented transformation. Journal of Structural Engineering. 2017;143(5):06016005.
- Wang P, Lu Z, Xiao S. A generalized separation for the variance contributions of input variables and their distribution parameters. Applied Mathematical Modelling. 2017;47:381–99.
- Xiao S, Lu Z. Structural reliability analysis using combined space partition technique and unscented transformation. Journal of Structural Engineering. 2016;142(11):04016089.
- Xiao S, Lu Z, Xu Liyang. A new effective screening design for structural sensitivity analysis of failure probability with the epistemic uncertainty. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2016;156:1–14.
06/2013 Bachelor of Engineering, Honors College, Northwestern Polytechnical
09/2013 - 06/2018 PhD student, School of Aeronautics, Northwestern Polytechnical University (China)
Since 08/2018 Postdoc, Institute for Modelling Hydraulic and Environmental Systems, University of Stuttgart
Reliability analysis, global sensitivity analysis